CareAcross is an SME focusing on people diagnosed with cancer and their caregivers using advanced technology. The company has been in operation since 2013, serving the needs of thousands of patients across the world through reliable, scientific, evidence-based content. It also offers personalised services that aim at improving their quality of life. It prides itself in being a responsible content creator and facilitator of patient “education”, while strengthening the relationship between the patients/caregivers and healthcare professionals.
The company is supported by a Scientific Committee comprised of 30 experts from 20 countries, including professors at Oxford, Harvard, Karolinska (Stockholm), Paris, Zurich, Texas MD Anderson and more. Furthermore, 7 of these experts are current or past Presidents of European or American Oncology Societies.
CareAcross is very diligent about Data Protection and Privacy. The company has registered with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office, fully disclosing its data protection strategy (registration reference: ZA029415). The company is already well ahead of schedule regarding its compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
It has received substantial recognition for its services to the patient community and our innovations in digital health; some of this recognition includes:
- Semi-finalist for LiveStrong foundation global competition
- Member of MIT Enterprise Forum startup accelerator
- Member of MassChallenge UK accelerator
- Invited Presentation at World Health Summit (Germany)
- Invited Presentation at Digital Health Venture Forum (Spain)
- Member of the 2018 PricewaterhouseCoopers Health Scale Up cohort (UK)