Thank you for visiting our website, which has been developed and now runs in the frame of the Horizon 2020 for Research and Innovation, or “ONCORELIEF” for short (Grant Agreement No. 875392).
More information about the consortium of ONCORELIEF can be found here.
Type of personal information that we collect
Like most websites, there is also certain information that is automatically tracked. This includes your IP address, cookie ID, the website you just came from if you followed a link to our site (referrer), the browser you are using (type and version) and any searches you have done to find one of our pages. The information is used for internal purposes to monitor activity on the ONCORELIEF Website only. It is kept in a form that does not identify individuals.
Use of personal information that we collect
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data in this context is your consent, which you grant by choosing to use the ONCORELIEF website, by contacting us via the contact form or by subscribing to our newsletter.
Sharing of personal information that we collect
The website of ONCORELIEF does not sell or lease its contact list to third parties. Your Personal Data, collected through the ONCORELIEF Website, may only be shared between the ONCORELIEF partners to contact you for specific dissemination purposes. All partners are prohibited from using your personal information except within the context of ONCORELIEF, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. We will not share your Personal Data with any other organisation or other projects without first obtaining your consent, unless we are required to do so by law (and only in this case).
All of the ONCORELIEF partners are located within the European Economic Area or in third countries that ensure adequate data protection (e.g. EXUS Software Ltd, located in the United Kingdom). Your data will not be stored, used or exported to third countries that do not ensure adequate data protection.
Storage and deletion of personal information that we collect
Any personal information your provide us through the ONCORELIEF website “contact us” is only used for communication purposes and securely stored on the ONCORELIEF’s website server, owned by CERTH, only for as long as necessary to handle your request or respond to your query, however no longer than for 1 year from the receipt of your query or for as long as you remain subscribed to our newsletter.
You can unsubscribe from our contact list and/or request for your personal information to be deleted anytime by opting to unsubscribe in the e-mails and/or newsletters that you receive from us.
Security of personal information that we collect
We take information security seriously and have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures (e.g. physical, electronic, and managerial procedures) to help prevent unauthorized access, loss or modification of your Personal Data, maintain data security, and to ensure proper use of the information we collect.
You have a number of rights, which you can exercise at any time. In particular, you have the:
- Right to be informed: You have the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal information, including the purpose for which we are processing this information, the period that we will retain it and with whom we will share it.
- Right of access: You have the right to ask from us to confirm whether we are processing personal information concerning you. Where that is the case, you can access your personal information that we are processing and relevant supplementary information.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request from us modifications to your personal information in case you believe that it is not up to date, complete or accurate.
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”): You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information that we are processing.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request from us to restrict the processing of your personal information, with a view to limiting the way that we use this information.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to ask for your personal information to be provided back to you or transferred to a third party.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to us processing your personal information at any time for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (including profiling), which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
To exercise your rights, please contact us at:
Information Technologies Institute of the Centre for Research & Technology – Hellas (ITI/CERTH), 6th km Charilaou-Thermi Rd, P.O. Box 60361, GR 57001 Thermi, Thessaloniki Greece, Tel.: +30 2311 257701-3, Fax: +30 2310 474128, e-mail: email@example.com, or contact the CERTH’s Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please keep in mind that you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority within your region or country, should you deem this necessary. For a complete list of all national data protection authorities go to https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/about-edpb/members_en ).
We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose information from children under the age of 16. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 16 we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. Please immediately contact us if you become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information.
Cookies are small text files, which are saved on your computer, mobile phone or tablet. They allow the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. If you do this, however, you may need to manually adjust your preferences every time you visit a website. For more information on how to manage cookies, please visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org/
We use tools like Google Analytics to better understand how visitors interact with our website. This provides us with important information to enable the site to work better. The information collected is not linked to your personal data.
For more information on the cookies set by Google Analytics, please visit: http://code.google.com/apis/analytics/docs/concepts/gaConceptsCookies.html
If you do not wish your information to be sent to Google Analytics, you can install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.